LET'S BUILD OUR TRAIL
GET INVOLVED BY
Construction of phase one is underway! During the winter and spring, lots of activity near Withrow High School, Madison Road, Grovedale Drive and Tamarack Avenue. First piece of trail opens in June, 2019!
Broke ground on construction of the first phase of the Wasson Way.
Celebrated with Mayor Cranley, members of city council, and volunteers that helped bring the dream to fruition.
Design of phase 1 is now complete and a PDF of the design can be downloaded here.
Learn more by visiting our Maps & Timeline page.
The Wasson Way and MKSK will be hosting a community open house to share a sneak peak of the trail design and hear YOUR feedback.
Tuesday, November 15th from 6-8 p.m.
Clark Montessori on Erie Avenue
This initial trail design will:
- Recommend a type of trail surface
- Locate trail heads and parking
- Identify opportunities for public access
- Identify community connections to nearby recreation areas and other community destinations
- Depict the overall character of the trail